What will happen to our movement if there's

John Paramo albatrosrojo2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 20:00:51 MST 2003

 >    Re: What will happen to our movement if there's
> another 9-11?

Movements depends on political organization that can
process political events and generate a response and
consciousness.

A new, massive terrorist attacks will have devastating
effects in the movement in the US, where consciousness
is hanging from a thread and there is no mass-based
political organization of the working class and the
oppressed.

New terrorist attacks in other countries will have an
effect on the movement in harmony with the existence
of organization and consciousness as well.  Not in
evry country the results will be the same.

JP

¡Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión!
Usuario "yahoo", contraseña "yahoo".
Desde Buenos Aires, 4004-1010.