(fwd from ANSWER) MASS OUTREACH, SAT. MAR 1 - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO POSTER & LEAFLET!

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Feb 28 17:57:35 MST 2003

IMPORTANT REMINDER -- L.A. ANTI-WAR DEMO. ON MARCH 15
JOIN US ON MAR. 1 FOR OUTREACH, POSTERING, LEAFLETTING

This is a reminder that the date for the next big anti-war marches in
Washington, San Francisco, AND LOS ANGELES has been shifted from Mar. 1
to Sat., March 15. Call us for more information at 213 487-2368 or log
on to our website at www.answerla.org

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED TOMORROW FOR LEAFLETTING & POSTERING!

On Saturday, Mar. 1, we will be doing mass outreach at the ANSWER
Office, 422 S Western Ave, Rm 114, Los Angeles, beginning at 12 noon
and lasting until early evening. We urge you to come to our office and
be part of one of the teams that will go out to put up posters all
over Los Angeles or pass out flyers about the March 15 demonstration.
We also need help in the office on weekdays from 10 am until 5 pm. If
you are able to come in and help answer telephones, or spend time
leafletting or postering during the day, please contact us.

In addition, if you are able to help by taking an assignment at the
demonstration, please call in and let us know. It takes a huge team of
volunteers to make a large demonstration happen, and its exciting to
be part of it.

March 15 will be a critical date as the Bush administration pushes
relentlessly forward with its drive toward war. In Los Angeles, we
will gather downtown at Olympic and Broadway at 12 noon and then march
to the downtown Federal Building. Details of the march route will
appear on our website, WWW.ANSWERLA.ORG, soon.

The March 15th demonstration demonstration is being co-sponsored by
International ANSWER, Not In Our Name Project, Coalition for World
Peace, and Interfaith Communities United for Justice and Peace.
BENEFIT PERFORMANCES for A.N.S.W.E.R. BY MICHELLE SHOCKED EACH TUESDAY
IN MARCH at MOLLY MALONES575 S. FAIRFAX AVE in LOS ANGELES at 8:30
PMFour evenings of socially irresponsible, politically conscious
artistry featuring performances and dialogue by musicians, visual
artists, comics, slam poets, rabble rousers and philosopher kings in
an intimate setting.For information/advance ticket sales contact Molly
Malones 323 935-1577