Who the hell is Jack Duvall?

Jacob Levich jlevich at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 19:01:07 MST 2003

Yep, totally agree, as I think anyone on this list would. But in the
interests of the broader movement I think we have to draw a line between
imperialists-in-sheep's-clothing and radical pacifists in the AJ Muste
tradition, condemning the former but keeping the latter on board.

I think these kids have indeed been duped, but not irredeemably. They've
just been misled by a slick propagandist, and I hope to be able to expose
him as a way of getting them back on the right path.

jake