Proposals to reinstate the military draft

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 12:19:02 MST 2003

Not a pacifist, though quite respectful of that position, I'm completely
opposed to the military draft -- or any form of government-initiated forced
service of any kind.

And in this present United States atmosphere, where each of the "two old
parties" seems bent on faithfully imitating in exaggerated form the worst
dimensions and schemes of the other, these proposals -- no matter how
genuinely altruistic the motives  of Congressmen Rangel and Conyers may
be -- are extraordinarily dangerous.

Hunter Gray  [Hunterbear]
www.hunterbear.org
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´