current list of speakers for January 18

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Sat Jan 4 11:53:09 MST 2003

Question: Is it appropriate to allow speakers from:

1. Religious institutions engaged in the sanctioning and masking of rape and
child molestation?

2. Representatives of the 2 established parties responsible for maintaining
the state apparatus?

3. Former chief law enforcement officers of the bourgeois order?

Just asking.

PS:  Yesterday I was asked by someone much younger than myself what I
thought was the greatest rock and roll song of all time.  I said, "Anarchy
in the UK."  He had never heard of it. There indeed is no future in
England's dreaming.

 for speakear