Cynthia McKinne=Al Gore?????

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 14:06:40 MST 2003

--- Walter Lippmann <walterlx at earthlink.net> wrote:
> The fact that one can
> pose this question in
> this manner suggests
> an unfamiliarity with
> the recently concluded
> Democratic primary in
> Georgia.
> ======================

Actually, not only have I been intimately familiar with it, I live in
her district.

It's been a subject of much discussion in a number of groups I'm
involved with--such as Solidarity, Atlanta Palestine Solidarity, and
the local IAC.

The fact that the question was posed in a way you find distasteful does
not make it any less valid.

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

Microsoft will make something that doesn't suck when
they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners.