Building a broad mass movement

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Sat Jan 4 14:07:29 MST 2003

[ quoted text snipped ]

Walter,

I for one and I think Adam for another do NOT think there is a contradiction
between a broad, united, and principled movement.  A broad united and
principled movement is exactly what a revolutionary movement is.

But I think parading about speakers of the bourgeois institutions as your
principles or principals is a mistake, and undermines the prospects of a
revolutionary struggle.  I think history bears that out-- in Chile, in
Spain, in Nicaragua, and in the US.

So I ask again-- is anyone on that list going to advocate the defeat of the
US?  And if not, why not, since that position is obviously one WWP, etc.
etc. holds, at least internally.