building a broad mass movement

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 14:22:42 MST 2003

So no one in the meeting suggested that
the fascist speak except the fascist? It's
obvious that that would narrow, not make
the event broader. Looks like you've just
answered the question. Thanks kindly.

Were a fascist to speak, no one else would.
The question you asked, then, is not serious.
This isn't politics. These are politricks!

Posing the question this way is yet another
way of ducking the need to mobilize support
for and participation in the January 18, 2003
protests against Washington's Iraq invasion
called by International ANSWER.

For details on this please see:
www.internationalanswer.org

ADAM LEVENSTEIN WRITES:
Should he have been allowed to speak, in the interest of having as
broad a movement as possible? Should the NA be permitted to participate
in pro-Palestine activities? Atlanta Palestine Solidarity, a group I'm
heavily involved in, does not permit such a thing. Should we change our
stance, to make sure we're as "broad" as possible?