Building a broad mass movement

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Sat Jan 4 16:56:26 MST 2003

Re:

> Inviting Pierce or not must be judged solely on the basis of the question
> of whether or not it would advance building a "broad movement."

I started this ball rolling so I would like to weigh in again by saying the
issue isn't about Nazis being allowed to speak.  That's an easy one for
everyone except the American Civil Liberties Union, and the Nazis.

And the issue isn't really, as I tried to show, about letting Dems or
priests speak.  The issue is suppressing a revolutionary position at a
public manifestation in favor of non-revolutionary positions.

As I said I would feel a whole lot better if just one speaker, or even one
respondent in this conversation would say forthrightly, defeat of the US is
the lesser evil and should be represented as part of the "united front".