return receipts

Gary Wilson gary at wwpublish.com
Sat Jan 4 20:00:17 MST 2003

--On Saturday, January 04, 2003 9:48 PM -0500 "Jose G. Perez"
<jgperez at netzero.net> wrote:

> I have no idea who you are but you're asking for return receipts in

> your messages.

> That is TOTALLY out of order on a listserv like this.

> Turn OFF the return requests or take your trolling for addresses

> elsewhere.

I agree. It does look like someone who is trying to gather email
addresses from the list. Some on the list may not be aware that their
email address is being sent to this person, since some email clients
don't reveal this to the user. Every subscriber here should be made
aware of this danger.

Gary