The draft

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Sun Jan 5 12:50:35 MST 2003

Hunter Gray,
I disagree, no surprise.  I think the chances of radicalizing more than a
small minority of the military are exactly equal to the chances of
radicalizing more than a small minority of the working class.    To wit,
it's not easy, but it has to be done.

I think the surest way to introduce all the conflict and turmoil of society
into the military and thus create an opportunity for that radicalization is
through universal military conscription.

It's a tactic to a strategy inherent and essential to a comprehensive
program.

What else can I say?  I'll find something I'm sure, as soon as I finish the
laundry.

DMS