Defeatism (was: Re: Building a broad mass movement

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Sun Jan 5 15:34:09 MST 2003

Schanoes wrote:

> 9.  By the way, you are the same guy that question my mental age and
> dialectical acuity, aren't you.

On reflection, I was wrong to bring up your 'mental and chronological age'.
First, because the whole 'mental age' paradigm is misused by bourgeois
psychology to oppress people with non-standard abilities.  It's the
terminology of oppression and I shouldn't have used it.  Second, because
it's not good argumentation.  Third, because, as we all know, there are
plenty of intelligent and mature people who take absolutely horrible
positions.  I retract the remarks and apologize to you and to the list.

As to your dialectical acuity, that's a whole different kettle of fish.

LPa