Another Winter's Day in Havana, 1-6-2003

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Mon Jan 6 06:15:54 MST 2003

Walter,

When you were at the bus station, did you happen the notice the half
completed, half ruined, total surrealist construction of the of  a
McDonald's.  The golden arches are there, old style, with I think a red and
white tile facade on the box shaped serving area.  Never could track down
the whole story.  Assumed it was started prior to 1/1/59 and suspended soon
after.

It makes quite an impression when you first stumble upon it.

If you can find out the real deal on it, I would appreciate it.

DMS