McDonalds in Havana?

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Mon Jan 6 06:39:58 MST 2003

WL,

I actually have a picture of it somewhere, and maybe it isn't a McDonald's
but it sure likes something that would have been one if it had been
completed. And if the salt air and heat hadn't started its recycling
process:  Big Golden Arches, 60s style, like acrylic rainbows arcing over
the box and fixed into the ashphalt where a pot of gold might be.

I know it was there.  I drank a lot of Havana Club but I was always able to
see where I was going.

D.