British Labour Party

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Tue Jan 7 09:13:47 MST 2003

> There have been over the years goodness knows how many bad leaders and
> bad decisions but I think at the heart of the [Labor] party there
> are still many
> ordinary, fine, genuine and capable people.

However, it also apparently contains people who are at least passively
supportive of criminal wars of imperialist conquest, as long as they are
directed at countries which they believe to have bad rulers who "must be
overthrown".  Some of them write like this, for example:

> Saddam Husayn and
> his clique of gangsters must be overthrown. I cannot support the
> anti-war protests because of this omission

In this regard, it is much like the imperialist Democratic Party in the U.S.

Lou Paulsen
Chicago