The draft - correction

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jan 7 15:27:54 MST 2003

David

Thanks for your clarification. I also owe you an apology. After dashing off
my last reply I spent the following evening kicking myself for using language
like "put yourself on the side of the warmongers". Of course it's not meant
literally, it's just standard left language intended to indicate the dangers
of a certain course of action, but only hard core left political junkies talk
like that and I'm trying to break those habits...

On the substance of the issue: probably this thread has run its course and while
we continue to disagree, I'll let you have the last word.

Tom