In the way of an apology

Richard Fidler rfidler at cyberus.ca
Tue Jan 7 17:46:41 MST 2003

>> Actually the most important post was Ed George's which was or ought to be
the definitive liquidation of the term 'stalinist' qua term of ritual abuse.
<<

In my opinion, "the most important post" (and of course these are matters of
personal opinion, and interest) was Fred Feldman's marvellous post on
January 1:

http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2003w00/msg00016.htm

What a great start to the new year that was!

There was so much in it that I am still mulling it over, and I think a lot
of others on this list are doing likewise. More later.

Richard Fidler