Draft

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 05:36:09 MST 2003

No need to kick yourself, please.    I don't take offense when somebody
actually engages the issue.

I agree it has run its course.  Actually I owe you for making me think
harder and finally recall that we never posed conscription as a stand alone
tactic.  As for last word... here's the thing, in real discussions with real
analyses, we both know it's not about the last word, it's about learning
something, which I did.  So thank you again.

DMS