Civil Rights Movement Veterans [site/link]

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 9 03:10:21 MST 2003

Note by Hunterbear:

It's been about two years since I posted the emergence of an excellent
website -- Civil Rights Movement Veterans.  It's been feathering-out,
steadily and consistently, with all sorts of solid dimensions which are now
widely utilized by students of the Movement.  Among those site components
are:

Veterans Roll Call, In Memory, The Movement, Interviews and Narratives,
Speakers List, Events and Announcements, Bibliography -- and more.

Here's the link:
http://www.crmvet.org/

Hunter Gray  [Hunterbear]
www.hunterbear.org