Venezuela Plans to Split State Oil Company

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Thu Jan 9 16:36:20 MST 2003

You can be insulting.  I'll stick with United States Energy Information
Agency over Yahoo, etc.

If you have other information regarding the costs of production of oil, the
level of capital investment of oil companies in the mid to late 90s, and the
increase or decrease of petroleum reserves, please advise and I'll look it
over.

Like I said, I read your transmission and thought it indicated that there is
a looming shortage of easily extractable petroleum.  I think that's
mistaken.

If I misread your intent, please advise.

Thank you for your concern about my speed, but due to my professional
obligations and the critical role petroleum plays in freight transportation,
I've been following oil production and overproduction for 30 years.  I'm
fast enough.