Venezuela Plans to Split State Oil Company

Mark Jones markjones011 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 16:54:53 MST 2003

Well, it's your choice obviously. I'd be inclined to cast my net just a
little wider. The US EIA is the gummint talking, you know.

> If you have other information regarding the costs of production
> of oil, the
> level of capital investment of oil companies in the mid to late
> 90s, and the
> increase or decrease of petroleum reserves, please advise and I'll look it
> over.

Like I said, check the archives. This list and the A-List have a very good
search engine. There is a huge mass of material there to look over. Go check
it out. Then we'll talk.

Mark