Venezuela Plans to Split State Oil Company

Mark Jones markjones011 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 17:07:00 MST 2003

I'm not making deals, David. But if you check the archives as I suggest then
you will find comprehensive commentaries by myself and others  on many
reports by the EIA and also reports by the US Geological Service and other
agencies, in which the fallacies, lies and paranoia of said agencies are
revealed (I hope). Good hunting.

Mark