George Ryan Mystery

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 12 05:58:01 MST 2003

Fascinating speculation, Lou.  My take on Ryan is that, assuming he's
Catholic, the increasingly vigorous and rapidly broadening anti-death
penalty position taken by the Vatican and the Bishops  could be a very big
piece in his personal motivational process.  On another point, North Dakota
Gov John Hoeven [also a Republican] and a state business delegation visited
Cuba late last year.  They had a great time.  It's also,of course, a warm
place.

As Ever - H
Hunter Gray  [Hunterbear]
www.hunterbear.org