Oil and overproduction 3

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Sun Jan 12 15:40:14 MST 2003

Oil is indeed critical to the production of all other goods.  Indeed as I
wrote earlier it is the critical role oil plays that makes it the "lead
indicator," the focus, the concentrated point for capital's contradictions.

Oil is subject to the exact same terms of social production as any other
commodity. It is produced as capital by wage-labor.

As I expected your argument really does converge with Malthus.  That's
dismal.

I'll stick with my lack of scholarship and with my understanding of Marx and
overproduction.