Oil and overproduction 3

Jon Flanders Jon_Flanders at compuserve.com
Sat Jan 11 16:11:30 MST 2003

> Fifthly,  no matter what level of scholarship you think the list maintains,
> the first requirement is that we answer the questions that are posed.  So
> far, I don't believe I've received an answer to the questions I've posed
> about oil and overproduction.

Like Louis, I have taken the time to check some of Mark's contentions
like the decline of North Sea oil and  the washout of the Caspian
ventures. So far he seems correct on both counts. I am unaware of any
questions you have asked that he has not answered.

Empty marxist sounding forumulas bereft of facts just won't do.

Jon Flanders