Nathan Newman joins Pugliese in Redbaiting

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Mon Jan 13 12:56:18 MST 2003

On a very slow week I might possibly have something to add here, but at the
moment I am fully occupied with mundane questions like are we going to reserve
an eleventh bus, and what are we going to do with all these checks that some
people wrote to entities that don't have bank accounts.

Amazingly enough, the efforts of Pugliesi and Newman have had little negative
effect on ticket sales as far as I can tell.

> Unless something really unusual develops, this is my last comment on this
> Manifestation.

It's already a case of way too many pearls per swine :-)  I much appreciate
what you wrote though.

LPa