Governor Ryan's actions

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 16:18:20 MST 2003

For what it's worth, I think it may just be human decency, which is all too
uncommon that moved him.   I agree that it is tremendously significant, and
despite his political affiliation, this is one rep of the bourgeois class I
would pay to here explain his positions at a broad-based rally.

I would like to think, believe it or not,  that Marxists don't have a
monopoly on conscience, on a sense of fairness and equity.

> Hunterbear describes Ryan's actions as
> "extraordinary," "staggeringly significant," and as
> having "enormous" and "enduring" implications.  I feel
> similarly, .
  I was wondering what others on the list thought