One more time....

David Schanoes dmsch at attglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 16:49:08 MST 2003

I have provided my last remarks on oil.  I won't  start another debate right
now about overproduction, although yes, we are talking about the
overproduction of capital.  And since the point capitalism is to transform
every increase in the means of production into an increased mass of
circulating value, of commodities, it does lead to overproduction of
individual commodities...  but I'm going out for a drink, maybe two, maybe
three.  I have to bring my own Havana Club, though.