FWD Dave McReynolds [Re Hunterbear post on Lou Paulsen's letter on Ryan]

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 14 01:38:08 MST 2003

Hunter,

I was stunned and delighted with Gov. Ryan's actions and enjoyed Lou
Paulsen's observations. I THINK (though am not sure) that Lous Paulsen and I
have a friendly exchange a couple of years ago (friendly considering our
sharply differing positions) and if you are in touch with him, do give him
my
regards. (If it is  the wrong person he'll think you've lost touch!)

David

<< Subj:     Lou Paulsen's good comments on Gov Ryan's action