Latecoming to a closed debate

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Jan 14 05:12:00 MST 2003

On the wonderful debate between David and Mark, something slipped off
David's lap:

"I have always maintained that oil was the fulcrum, the commodity of
commodities.  For just that reason, analysis of overproduction and
the rate of profit is more critical.

The question I asked is what is propelling the imperial war venture,
is it a resource war or is it the manifestation of class war."

"Resources" being mainly a manifestation of class domination in the
realm of social control of nature, the distinction seems somehow
academic to me. Can a resource war be anything else than a class war?

Open to answers.

Hugs to all,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

"Aquel que no está orgulloso de su origen no valdrá nunca
nada porque empieza por depreciarse a sí mismo".
Pedro Albizu Campos, compatriota puertorriqueño de todos
los latinoamericanos.