On the oil debate was RE: Oil and Overproduction

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Tue Jan 14 06:49:54 MST 2003

David, Mark & Lou should know that I and I am sure may others on the list
followed this debate with a great deal of interest. Actually such
discussions are the justification for being on this list.  I learned an
enormous amount.  I have to say that, for my sins, I am in the Mark Jones
camp.  The argument that material reality in the form of Scarcity is about
to assert itself is for me too compelling. But thanks are due to David for
fighting his corner so tenaciously and also for provoking Mark to something
like his best.

regards

Gary