Antiwar protests and the Internet

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 16 06:33:34 MST 2003

Greetings All,
Lou Paulsen made the point I wanted to make much better than.  His much
broader range of organizational experience was showing.  I haven't read the
article which Nick was responding to so that was my error.  What I was
reacting to was the conflation of Postmodernist and 'anti-capitalist' types
with using the technology.  There is no barrier for the real left to using
this technology.  Further more one can see growing before one's eyes as an
organizer a sense of what can be done which is eye opening.  Thanks Lou for
the good response.
Doyle Saylor