What is the response outside of the US to yesterday's protests?

Derek S. derektheredrebel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 09:41:09 MST 2003

This is mostly addressed to those comrades who don't
live in the US. I've looked around on some of the
European newspapers this morning, hoping to get a feel
for the impact the huge US demonstrations had on folks
outside of the this country. What are most ordinairy
people people saying and feeling about the anti-war
actions that took place here? Is the media accurately
reporting them, and has it had major presence in the
media?

One of the things I'd hoped for out of yesterday's
demonstrations was that ordinairy people outside of
the US would be able to really see how many US
Americans are not only against the war, but are
willing to do something about it.

Derek