Analysis of Green vote

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jan 20 19:58:01 MST 2003

>>Arrogant southerners<<

Well shut ma mouth. I remember once when I was in Townsville, the locals were
raising the North Queensland flag and talking of secession, so they could get
away from the "southerners" in Brisbane. :-) (For those whose geography is
vague, Australia is upside down, so that the north is the hot place and the
south is home to liberal elites.)

My last real time memory of Drew Hutton is of when the old Communist Party of
Australia was about to expire, and was trying to launch a "New Left Party" in
its place, and Hutton was at the meeting. He has been very well travelled since.