Comparing two movements

Ben Courtice benj at connexus.net.au
Wed Jan 22 16:52:01 MST 2003

>> 4. THERE ARE FAR FEWER TEMPTATIONS TO SUPPORT PEACE CANIDATES
Isn't Al Sharpton running to get Democratic candidacy for president? I thought he was a little like Jesse Jackson? Can someone clarify this for me? (I saw him announce it on the news here).

and Tom O'Lincoln wrote:
>> it's something of a plus that the left is not starry eyed aboutSaddam the way so many were about Uncle Ho.
Hey, I'm a big fan of old Ho Chi Minh, are you knocking? ;-)
(yes I am seriously, but I don't think it's worth debating right now... unless you want to?)

Ben Courtice