Condoleezza Rice: The Devil's Handmaiden

Jacob Levich jlevich at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 18:41:46 MST 2003

More from Black Commentator:

Condoleezza Rice: The Devil's Handmaiden
Noah thought he had it bad. For 41 days and 41 nights, the Republican Party
rained down racial obscenity upon Black America, beginning with Trent
Lott's December 5 birthday greeting to Strom Thurmond and climaxing on
Martin Luther King's birthday, January 15, when George Bush declared the
University of Michigan law school's affirmative action program
unconstitutional. Bush capped off the holiday weekend with a visit to a
Black church, where he tempted the congregation with faith-based favors.

The Queen of the show, Condoleezza Rice, blew kisses to the crowd - an
image that should be etched in memory, raising as it does the most profound
challenge to historical Black political behavior.If we cannot be moved to
revulsion by brazen acts of treason, then we cannot hope to exercise the
power of a coherent political force. Condoleezza Rice is the purest
expression of the race traitor. No polite description is possible.

More at http://www.blackcommentator.com/26/26_commentary.html