US led attack set for Feb

Rob Ryan robryan at rogers.com
Thu Jan 23 08:03:28 MST 2003

A brief and wicked summary of the current situation?

Song: BOMB IRAQ by The Raging Grannies without Borders of Detroit, Michigan
and Windsor, Ontario

Tune: If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands

If we cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
If the markets hurt your Mama, bomb Iraq.
If the terrorists are Saudi
And the bank takes back your Audi
And the TV shows are bawdy, bomb Iraq.

If the corporate scandal's growin', bomb Iraq.
And your ties to them are showin', bomb Iraq.
If the smokin' gun ain't smokin'
They  don't care and they're not jokin'
That Saddam will soon be croakin', bomb Iraq.

Even if we have no allies, bomb Iraq.
>From the sand dunes to the valleys, bomb Iraq.
So to hell with the inspections,
Let's look tough for the elections.
Close your mind and take directions, bomb Iraq.

While the globe is slowing warmin', bomb Iraq.
Yes, the clouds of war are stormin', bomb Iraq
If the ozone hole is growin'
Some things we prefer not knowin'
Though our ignorance is showin', bomb Iraq.

So here's one for dear old daddy, bomb Iraq.
>From his favorite little laddy, bomb Iraq.
Saying "No" would look like treason.
It's the Hussein hunting season.
Even if we have no reason, bomb Iraq.