[A-List] A-List World Exclusive: is Mandelson the Paedophile?

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Thu Jan 23 09:27:40 MST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:46:35 +0000 Mark Jones <jones118 at lineone.net>
writes:
> Michael Keaney has done a brave thing by revealing the names of
> possible
> candidates for the New Labour Hall of Paedophile Shame.

On that point I would agree, given the strictness of British libel
laws.  If Michael were to be shown to be in error, then his
outing of the prominent New Labour politicians in question,
would presumably be actionable in the UK.  I take it that he
is not in error.

Jim F.

> Mark Jones
>

> Michael Keaney wrote:
>
> >Right now I believe that the British government is on a precipice,

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com