consequences of nuking Iraq

Sabri Oncu soncu at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 26 03:50:15 MST 2003

Mark:

> I argued on the A-List back in September that
> a US war of aggression against Iraq was not very
> likely for these and other reasons, and I still
> think it is not likely.

Maybe it is because of your "bad" influence but I started to
think that a US attack on Iraq became less likely. Then again,
less likely is one thing, not likely is another.

Visit

http://istanbul.indymedia.org/news/2003/01/37.php
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/news/2003/01/25.php

when you have a chance for some English articles on what is going
on in Turkey against a war on Iraq.

By the way, I am proud of these young fellows who managed to put
the Istanbul Indymedia site together. It is still not fully
functional but they are getting there.

"We all get by with a little help from our friends."

Best,
Sabri