Flags

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 17:43:39 MST 2003

The American Flag Thing still lingers pluckily here and there on some
vehicles in this general Idaho setting.  But this afternoon, down in
Pocatello, I saw a big ole pickup flying a huge, flapping Jolly Roger -- the
traditional tribal Skull & Crossbones of the outlaws of the sea.   As it
sailed along the rocky street, it personally warmed my heart since I was
president of our Pirate Club at age eight or so [though the nearest ocean
was regrettably 'way beyond our reach and ken.]  But far more than that I
knew I was today seeing Honesty Incarnate -- someone with something candidly
and very intricately reflecting the current national policies of the
reincarnation of certain notorious water rovers of yore.

Hunter Gray  [Hunterbear]
www.hunterbear.org
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´
and Ohkwari'