Material re Stalinism and Literary Culture

Noyma Appelbaum Noyma at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jan 27 12:50:47 MST 2003

[ converted from html ]

Hello:

Is there a way of retrieving material you e-mailed on 12-5-02
regarding writers and Stalinist Culture? It appeared in Vol. 01: Number 5245.

I printed it off but I forgot to save it. I want to send it to someone I
know who is interested in reading it.

Perhaps you have a way of retrieving and-or sending it that I don't know about.

Incidentally, have you ever considered reporting on the work of Walter
Lowenfels, a poet and former Pennsylvania editor of The Worker? I worked
with him and I am familiar with his work as a Communist. I believe that
leftists are missing something in not knowing anything about him.

Fraternally,

(Mr.) Noyma Appelbaum
Philadelphia, PA
noyma at bellatlantic.net