Moderator's reminder

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jan 28 10:32:50 MST 2003

I have unsubbed several subscribers to the Marxism list today whose
mailbox was filled. When your mailbox becomes filled, every message
bounces to me and this can become a major annoyance. If you anticipate
not having access to email for an extended period, I'd recommend that
you remove yourself from the list and then rejoin it when you do. In any
case, do not interpret my unsubbing you politically. In fact, it has
been quite a long time since I have had to take this measure--a sign of
progress.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org