Report on cop ban on antiwar march in NYC Feb. 15

Stuart Lawrence stuartwl at walrus.com
Thu Jan 30 23:54:08 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Feldman" <ffeldman at bellatlantic.net>
To: "marxmail" <marxism at lists.panix.com>

We need addresses of relevant police officials and the mayor so that we can
send demands that the officials do their constitutional duty and allow our
march. Prominent supporters of our rights should be mobilized to demand that
the mayor intervene to guarantee that the first amendment to the
constitution is operative in New York City on February15.

Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg
City Hall
New York, NY 10007
(212) 788-9600