post-marxism

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Fri Jan 31 05:35:57 MST 2003

[ converted from html ]

>>> owner-marxism-digest at lists.panix.com 01/30/03 12:21AM >>>

For comrade's information, Tahir Wood is an administrator of some sort
at a college in South Africa. He unsubbed from Marxmail at least a
couple of years ago for obvious ideological differences. He is of course

welcome to participate here. I would love to clarify some issues related

to post-Marxism of the sort he defends.

Thanks for the welcome, Louis. I don't defend post-marxism as far as I
know, but my current views I will defend if called upon to do so.
Tahir