Symbolic logic, Gerland and New International

John Paramo albatrosrojo2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 11:48:14 MDT 2003

Les latest find helped me to find the names of the
articles that I need, but the url only list them but
the people of the site, the Argentinean PTS (CEIP) do
not have the articles, they just listed the titles.

These are the articles I'm looking for:

New International journal:

Volume 1, Number 1, May 1940
The Algebra of Revolution - Jarvis Gerland

Volume 1, Number 2, June 1940
"Science", the style of Burham, J. Gerland

In another list I received the information that
Gerland was the party name for Jean Van Heijenoort,
something I did not know,  the one time secretary of
Trotsky and later famous mathematician.

Any info where I can find those articles, greatly
appreciated.

JP