'Bring Them On,' Bush Says to Iraq Attacks

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 15:36:38 MDT 2003

At 07:55 AM 7/3/2003 +1000, you wrote:

>He had his chance to prove how tough he was during the Vietnam War.  No
>matter how many trips he takes in military jets he will still be the
>little rich boy who stayed at home while cheering
>the troops on.  Very much like his hero John Wayne.
>
>regards
>Gary

yeah he's quite pathetic.  it's specifically stuff like this that is
beginning to make me believe the speculations many others have made that
the inner circles will soon oust him for someone who is at least a little
more nuanced and can put on a more diplomatic veneer to their imperial
ambitions.

xzy