'Bring Them On,' Bush Says to Iraq Attacks

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 14:44:02 MDT 2003

http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=3027229

'Bring Them On,' Bush Says to Iraq Attacks
Wed July 2, 2003 11:33 AM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush on Wednesday challenged militants who
have been killing and injuring U.S. forces in Iraq, saying "bring them on"
because American forces were tough enough to deal with their attacks.

"There are some who feel like that conditions are such that they can attack
us there," Bush told reporters at the White House. "My answer is bring them
on. We have the force necessary to deal with the situation."