Carlyle Group founder disses Dubya!

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 23:46:42 MDT 2003

>>A Look At Why The Carlyle Group Wanted to Drop
George W. Bush From
Its <<

Private capital creepazoids criticize Bush personally.
What are we to make of it? Perhaps they ought to have
spoken up when he was running for president and kicked
the old man out, too? Scum finds fellow scum
unreliable, but there is nothing whatsoever
significant about this.

The more important question is what sort of global
economic environment has the Bush caudillo created for
the private capital creepazoids like Carlyle. I think
right now they are running in place waiting for the
big bets in policy and practice to pay off--Asian
banks and real estate (and other takeovers), 'national
security' and 'national health', and federal 'waste'
contracting (I mean ANY federal contracting).

C. Jannuzi

=====
http://www.literacyacrosscultures.org