Stan Goff: "Bring 'Em On"? [Truthout / Counterpunch]

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 09:58:39 MDT 2003

"Now, exercising his one true talent--blundering--George W. Bush has..."

As I wrote directly to Goff, I think Bush's real talent is "blustering," not
"blundering."

Has anyone else noticed that lately, "President Smirk" has been making
more and more public appearances? It seemed like Bush's inherent "smirky"
nature had been suppressed for a while, but lately it seems that everytime
he
has something to say he's got that characteristic, repulsive smirk on his
face.
For the life of me I do not understand why some section of the populace
thinks
he's charming.