Delusional Blair (no, not Jayson)

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 09:53:55 MDT 2003

He thinks he's a progressive!

"Our historic mission is not to be a party of protest, not to stand outside
and complain about what those in power are doing.

"No progressive who is truly interested in transforming the life
opportunities of all in our society can be content with the passivity and
the sheer powerlessness of eternal opposition.

"Our mission instead is to govern for a progressive purpose – to make
changes not just for a few years but to build the good society for
generations to come.

Full: http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/story.jsp?story=421621